How do you institute an EHR training program that's least disruptive to your team's schedule? How do you engage a range of learning styles and technology comfort levels? Our team will help you develop a strategic plan that considers the needs of your audiences and meets your education goals.
Whether you are implementing a new system, onboarding new hires, or providing ongoing support and education, successful results call for a solid learning, assessment, and follow-up plan. Sedona Learning Solutions will collaborate with your key information technologist, leadership, informaticists, educators, and staff stakeholders to:
- Establish a shared vision and clear execution plans
- Analyze audience needs, constraints, and challenges
- Determine how to engage and educate a diverse group with varying technology comfort levels
- Define learning objectives that focus technology learning on improving daily practices
- Anticipate and mitigate potential technical and organizational issues
- Identify resources and gaps
- Establish a timeline and budget
- Articulate a follow-up and support plan
- Outline communications and promotions to inform and involve all audiences including leadership
Ultimately, your strategic plan will help enable your team to gain proficiency with their new systems and processes, and put their new knowledge and skills to use on the job.
Related Blog Post
Too busy to address end-user education? You are too busy to NOT think about end-user education. Pushing this ever important factor of success off to the end will result in after-thought training that does not yield results.Continue Reading »