When you are planning and implementing healthcare technology training, skillful project management is essential to keep your efforts on track and ensure project outcomes.
Sedona Learning Solutions can coordinate and oversee all aspects of training initiatives regardless of the size, composition, complexity, or needs of your team. As your partner, your Sedona project manager will work closely with you to keep milestones on track, maintain a tight focus on helping learners confidently implement new technologies, and measure project success. We'll also:
- Facilitate the alignment of your key stakeholders on a common training vision and plan
- Coordinate all planning, design, promotion, and implementation efforts
- Anticipate, track, and resolve day-to-day issues
- Run regular team meetings and provide status reports
- Support training registration, scheduling, attendance, and reporting
- Manage project scope, budget, and timeline
Effective learning project management will result in powerful training for your end-users—on budget and on schedule!
Related Blog Post
Too busy to address end-user education? You are too busy to NOT think about end-user education. Pushing this ever important factor of success off to the end will result in after-thought training that does not yield results.Continue Reading »